Sunday 30 September 2012

Bristol Road Light Trails Experiment

As I have done a lot of night photography and feel it is one of my strengths, I thought I would experiment with some more night photography and light trails this weekend and see what I could capture.

I decided to try and photograph moving cars while moving the camera on the tripod along with the car as it went pass me on the road.  It was difficult to find the right exposure on my camera but ended up mainly shooting these images on an ISO 100 with around 2 seconds exposure.  I then started moving the camera on the tripod in along with cars and ended up with images like the ones below.







Towards the end of the shoot, a group of smack heads approached me asking me what I was doing so I kind of explained to them, not that they really cared like.  The girl insisted I got a photo of her so I said alright, but didn't expect her to lift her top up for the camera so fortunately this wasn't in focus.. although if it was, it would have been one hell of an ugly shot!  She was a mess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment